Friday, October 12, 2007

Playing in the Pumpkin Patch!

At last the fall weather has arrived! It is gorgeous outside today, so Elise and I visited the pumpkin patch. Poor Jamie is working, so he missed out, but we got some great pictures to show him what fun we had! Elise decided that she didn't like the big pumpkins (because she can't pick them up), so she collected a bunch of small ones. Once we were ready to pay, of course she insisted on pulling the wagon even though it was really a bit too heavy for her. I've put a slide show at the top of the page, and most of these pictures are duplicated there. I just thought I'd post them within an entry as well.







I started buying her fall clothes about 2 months ago to space out the cost (and also because I was excited to be shopping for fall), and I bought size 4T for the most part. I expected her clothes to be a little too big at the beginning of the season. When I pulled them out today to prepare for her portrait sitting, I noticed that they are fitting her just right already! Now I am nervous that I have a house full of clothes that she will outgrow before the end of the winter! I guess time will tell.

1 comments:

NesrstaFamily said...

Cool pumpkin patch and I love the jeans. That last picture is priceless. We did pumpkin patch pictures this sat., but I have yet to download them. Maybe tomorrow.