Friday, October 12, 2007

Fall and Halloween Portraits

I wanted to post an entry to share Elise's fall and Halloween portraits that we had taken today. As you can see, she is going to be a bumble bee for Halloween this year. I asked her what she would like to be, thinking that this year she would have a preference. I don't think she really understood yet, so I jumped at the opportunity to pick her costume. I'm sure this will be the last year I will get away with that. She is very happy with her costume luckily! She even cooperated and wore the headband - I was a little worried about that! Our photographer was not great, but I think we got some pretty nice pictures in spite of that.






2 comments:

K said...

She's like a weed! What a beautiful little girl!

NesrstaFamily said...

My absolute favorite picture is the third, and I guess fourth one of her smiling with her hands under her head. She looks precious. Bee-utiful!