Monday, October 29, 2007

My Love

Jamie has been so great lately (always really), I decided to devote a whole entry to telling him how much I appreciate and love him!

YOU ARE THE BEST, MY LOVE!!!

I love our daily routine. I love the way we get up together every morning and get ready and kiss each other on our way out the door. I love coming home to you. I love our family time when we have dinner, give Elise her bath, read stories and tuck her in. And I love our alone time in the evenings - whether we are side by side with our laptops or cuddling in bed watching Dirty Sexy Money. I couldn't ask for a better partner in life.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love all our time together also my heart. You definitely complete me and make my heart whole. LOVE YOU!

NesrstaFamily said...

I've never met you, but you are pretty dang awesome Jamie!

NesrstaFamily said...

BTW, I happen to think that it is too obvious about the twins in DSM as well. I am inclined to think that none of the kids are Darlings. Wouldn't that be funny?!

Melanie said...

I told Jamie that I was thinking maybe the twins are the ONLY ones that are Darlings?? I don't know, but I can't wait to find out!