Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Better Late Than Never!

We normally have our pumpkin out by the first weekend in October, but things have been crazy this year. We finally got it set up tonight. Elise was really into it this year, so it was fun! She was helpful and really excited to see it. Last year she was afraid of it (do you see an ongoing theme in my posts??). This year I had to keep reminding her not to jump on it!


And of course, we had to include the boys as well...

I know that is not a great shot of the dogs, but trust me, that is as good as it gets!! It is harder than it sounds to get 2 lab puppies to sit nicely and stay long enough to get a decent picture.

We had fun playing outside tonight, and the weather is starting to cool off nicely in the evenings. I hear that the weekend is supposed to be beautiful with high temps only in the 80s and lows in the 60s! It should be very nice football weather.

1 comments:

NesrstaFamily said...

Whoa! I love the pumpkin! I wish I had one and/or a more permanent home. Looks like a fun tradition to me.