Thursday, October 4, 2007

Jumping Fun With Friends!

The pictures that I am about to share are from our trip to Jumpin' Jungle last Friday. Now that I am off every other Friday, I have the opportunity to get together with some other mommy friends and their little girls for play dates! Last Friday, Elizabeth & Miriam (2 of my great friends from my former job at Ernst & Young) brought their daughters Elena and Camille for some fun. Elizabeth is still on maternity leave, so she brought baby Joshua along too. He was so well-behaved, and he's quite a cutie! It is fun to see a glimpse into the world of a stay-at-home mom every now and then. Sometimes I wish I could stay home, but we were talking about this and pretty much all agreed that we were better mothers when we had our careers and some time away as well.


Aren't our girls looking like dolls?? From left to right: Camille, Elise, Elena...



Elizabeth, Joshua, Elise, and I:


And here we are!

We have several more outings planned for our future Fridays off. I think the girls really enjoyed the company of each other, and I know the moms had fun catching up. All 3 of the girls cried when it was time to go home...and after that busy morning, we got in a GREAT afternoon nap, which is always the perfect ending to the day. I can't wait to get together again.

2 comments:

K said...

How fun! They all look so cute.

NesrstaFamily said...

The girls look so pretty and I love that place.