I know this stuff is not interesting to anyone. I write it purely for my own amusement.
- I discovered perhaps the coolest thing ever created tonight at the grocery store. Okay, so you know how you buy applesauce in the little individual serving containers with the foil wrap junk on top? Well, get this...they now make pickles in these containers!!! Yes, that is right. Yummy, crunchy, delicious little baby dill pickles in the small, individual applesauce looking container. If that isn't the best thing ever, I don't know what is. I love pickles! I purchased 6 of them. Jamie thinks I am crazy. He's probably right.
- I discovered that I have a new favorite wine - Riesling. I tried it for the first time, because I wanted the blue bottle that it came in. It was just a really pretty bottle, and I wanted to put some Christmas lights inside. As it turns out, the wine is not bad either! I've purchased some more, and I am enjoying a glass right now.
- I'm so proud of myself for overcoming some of my anal tendencies. I have clean laundry folded and stacked all over our coffee table. And I am going to leave it there overnight and put it away tomorrow. This is truly an accomplishment! One step closer to not sweating the small stuff! Hooray!
- I've gotten Jamie addicted to one of my favorite iPhone applications called Textropolis. He was looking over my shoulder as I played earlier today, and he's now downloaded it on his iPhone and is sitting next to me on the couch playing it. He cannot put it down. It's 11:44pm and we both have to work tomorrow, and he's playing Textropolis. And I'm blogging. What is wrong with us??
- Speaking of iPhone apps, I am getting a kick out of a new one I got today called Chicktionary. If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch, you must download this game. It's a total hoot! I am loving all the word games.
- Jamie just put down his phone and announced that it's bedtime, so I guess I better shut it down! How is that for random?