Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth

Several months ago my mom decided that she really wanted to take Elise to the circus this year. She bought tickets for her, dad, me, Jamie, and Elise to all go - and of course she got the best seats. So, yesterday we had our big trip the circus. Unfortunately we had to go without mom. My grandmother had emergency gall bladder surgery in Georgia, and since she was having a very tough time recovering, mom had to fly out to be with her. I felt so bad that she missed it since it was her idea to begin with and she paid for all the tickets. I promised her that I'd post a lot of pictures for her, so here they are:











3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I remember the circus as a kid and I always want to take the kids every year and we are always out of town or have something going on. I bet this year it's here while we are at disney. Looks like so much fun.

Melanie said...

I can remember going as a kid too! Enjoy Disney!!

NesrstaFamily said...

Oooo, we are going on Sat. I cannot wait! It's going to be fun! Looks like you guys had fun too. :)